Times have been really busy for us as of late. Our ward boundaries were all mixed up here in Kingman and I was put in as Primary President. We had 100 kids and now have 85. They took most of the teachers and much of the leadership in our ward so we are starting from scratch to rebuild. Craig is eyebrow high in homework and when he is not at school, he is at work. We are grateful that this is only a "season" in our lives and look forward to spring break when we can see him more. Craig had a birthday this month. He is now 38. Jonathan turned 4 today and Michael turned 9 on the 23rd. I will post some pictures soon. I was in charge of the Blue and Gold banquet for Cub Scouts and did not feel right delegating it a week before it was to be held, so I kept it. It turned out well but it has taken 3 days for me to recover. I delegated well, but there is still always a lot to do.
I am starting tomatoes in an indoor green house and they are doing well and so are my flowers, onions, and strawberries. I have found that I love to do yard work and gardening way more than housework! I love the sunshine and being outside. Cooped up in the Bullhead heat has made me grateful for cooler weather and sunshine without heat or wind. It seems like the housework is undone in no time flat. Unless we are going to resort to permanent fasting and running around without clothes (my children wouldn't mind the lack of clothing part at this time in their lives), I am never going to be finished with "housework". The tomatoes, however, actually produce something and don't scream my name constantly. Right now, I think they are my best friends:)

I'm with you. I like yard work much more than housework although it can be a bit harder on the body. So jealous you have an indoor greenhouse. That is so fun! Sam is getting his masters so I understand a little about how busy your hubby must be. Hang in there! Love ya.
ReplyDelete